Krista Woodroffe - Female Football Operations Manager
KEY DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Oversee the conduct and administration of all Junior Girls, Youth Girls U15, Youth Girls U18 and Open Age female football competitions for AFL Goldfields & member leagues.
- Develop and monitor effective and efficient participation pathway strategies between NAB AFL Auskick, school football, junior, youth & senior club football – including players, coaches and umpires.
- Implement and manage development programs and other initiatives in the Region in consultation with the AFL Goldfields FDMs.
- Under the guidance of the Nth Ballarat Rebels Talent Manager Phil Partington the AFL Goldfields Female Football Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operation and management of the Nth Ballarat Rebels U18 Youth Girls Academy, and the and ongoing management of an AFL Goldfields Under 15 Girls Academy.
- In consultation with the Female Football Advisory Committee & member Leagues prepare Agendas and Minutes for Advisory Committee meetings & any other meetings as required meetings
- Manage AFL Goldfields Female representative program