Kim Bailey - Netball Manager
KEY DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Work closely and under the guidance of the Netball President & Executive of each league within the AFL Goldfields RAC
- Work with the League Operations Manager to manage the operations of all Junior (Under Age) and Senior (incorporating A, B and C Grade) Netball competitions for all leagues within the RAC league – including Home & Away competition & Finals.
- Coordinate and oversee the relevant Umpire Accreditation and appointments
- Oversee all Interleague and development programs, including league & AFL Goldfields representative sides
- Further growth and development of the competitions